Monday, May 6, 2013

Pregnancy Annoyances: Mood Swings

Probably after the the range of emotions from this past weekend, anyone would be freaking out, but for me everything is a thousand times worse.

So after the full impact of my hopes and fears about having more than enough money to live on by working from home hit me, I sobbed to the point of hyperventilating. Christian, good man that he is, rubbed my back and reassured me that we would be fine.

Probably we will be.

But I can't fully put my fears away, or at least I haven't been able to.

Then again, I also cry from indecision relating to too many maternity shirt choices. I've snapped at Christian when our shoes weren't in the shoe bench. I've yelled about my ice water being in the wrong water bottle. I've cried so hard I laughed hysterically and then cried again.

Anything can set me off if I'm not careful. I feel like I'm a walking emotional mine. There are moments I don't know what will happen, or I'll be going along completely fine when all of a sudden something strikes some part of me setting me down a spirling whirlwind of emotion.

And then, just like that, I'm back to normal.

Pregnancy hormones are rough. Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment