Since January 2011,
- We moved from Hayward to Bakersfield.
- Christian and I were apart for 2 months during the summer.
- We sold our house in Phoenix.
- I published The Brothers in digital and paperback formats.
- I finished writing Lovers and Rivals as well as an unrelated book, James: The Rollins Pack.
- I also began Lilith and Ammon, book 3 in the Khloe Alwell Series, as well as novelized the majority of the first script of The Apex Saga, Legion.
- I will publish both James and Lovers and Rivals in the next couple months (both as ebooks and paperbacks).
- I will co-write at least two scripts for The Apex Saga.
- I will likely finish Lilith and Ammon, hopefully publish it, and get started on book 4 of Khloe.
- I expect to work on, if not publish, book 2 and 3 of The Apex Saga.
- I'm hoping (if I can find the time, and depending on how James is received) to write a sequel to James' story from the perspective of Jeremiah, his older brother.
- I will play badminton more or less every Sunday afternoon.
- I'm going to get totally awesome at Zumba 2 for Wii.
In any case, I hope you'll all follow along on my super intense writing journey during 2012.