Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pain Destroys Concentration

Maybe some people are able to stay focused despite things going on in their lives. Those people are noble, well-practiced, or just particularly skilled.

Whatever the case may be, I am NOT one of those people.

My concentration on writing has gone to shit.

That said, late last night I wrote a bunch of poems (the longest I could concentrate on writing apparently). This morning I researched where to send press releases about Jeremiah (which I have to wait to send until tomorrow morning...early). I even reviewed and corrected my press release.

So I did get some writing related things done... just not nearly as much as I was hoping for.

Likely the next couple weeks my writing ability/focus is going to be shoddy at best. With that in mind, my posts here may be short and sweet (after all, what do I have to report? Unless I get a bunch of calls for interviews or something... :-)).

If you're curious about updates on my situation, I'll be posting them (probably nearly daily for the next couple weeks) on my Raising An Alien blog. If anything develops or changes as per my writing, that will, as usual, remain here.

Thank you for understanding and your support.

If you're wondering what you can do, buy my newest book! Rate it and review it! That would make my day (seriously)!

No comments:

Post a Comment