Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Book 4 Begins - The End of A Series

Between naps, bad prime-time thirty something soaps (okay, if you had to cluster feed, you'd have a fluffy television addiction too!), and diaper changes, writing has been a little difficult to do. And then my beloved kiddo took another nap, and I moved my laptop to the second floor (also known as Fortress de Bebe). Suddenly I was able to write in earnest, or at least in a sort of punctuated equilibrium.

I've mentioned this process before (which is what allows me to write this blog post currently - though kiddo is stirring) but so far all I'd done was blogging. Blogging is fine, but it's not going to do me any favors long term as far as keeping people hanging on my books (at least, I don't think so. I could be wrong...). So?

Yes. I started writing book 4 of KHLOE. I'm really excited about this book. It is the "stunning conclusion" of my first series, or at least I hope so. All the threads I've been weaving will be tied up. Questions remaining about characters will be answered (Incidentally, what are your questions you want answered about Khloe and friends? Leave comments below, on my FB page, or on Twitter!). The grand conflict will be resolved one way or another.

Sounds good.

Of course, this will happen between nursing, tummy time, and diaper changes...which means it's going to take a little juggling on my part. Still, I've got 1200 words so far today...and may write more. After a few days to see how many I can pump out, I'll be able to set a daily goal for myself which will make the process much faster, and clearer. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment