Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Khloe or Happy Halloween!

SPOILER ALERT: I'm going to try to keep the spoilers to a minimum, but if you haven't read LOVERS & RIVALS and you like surprises, don't read the rest of this post.

It seems like just yesterday that I began Khloe's story. Now I'm working on the fourth book in (and conclusion of) her series. Wild!

Since today is Khloe's birthday, I thought I'd let you in on some questions that I plan to answer in book 4 (FAMILY, FRIEND, OR FOE):

  1. How far off the reservation will Freyr go? Can Freyr be redeemed or will he just fade into crazytown?
  2. What happened to Bruce Nichols?
  3. Just who was masquerading as Lord Bran?
  4. What's going on in the black out zone in Mag Mell?
  5. Who is the reincarnation of Zeus?
  6. Who visited Khloe in the fall during her lunch hour? Was it a vision of Ammon or was it someone else?
  7. Just what do the unicorns and brownies know? What aren't they saying?
  8. What actually happened to Laran's parents? Were their deaths connected to the prophecy somehow or just anti-Seelie sentiment?
  9. How will Khloe and Laran unite the Otherworld? Can they convince humanity to change their ways or is humanity doomed?
I think that's probably enough to ponder. Any thoughts?  Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment