|I have a broad vision, but I need your help.|
This week was hard because Christian's grandma died (see my last post). It derailed my social media campaign plans and to my chagrin, the people who said they would help me with posting have completely flaked...which really sucks.
More than ever I feel the need for support, in part because of this remarkable woman's death, but also because I feel the intense need for this story to reach people. I need people to read THRIVE. I need it. I believe (and people can think what they will of this) that part of my life purpose is to share this story and change people's lives through it.
I believe the reason I suffered as much as I have is because I am not the kind of person to succumb to addiction, or to sit back, or to wallow. I really feel that my suffering is a vehicle for the healing of others and of communities. I feel at the core of my being, that lives can be transformed by this story.
I need your help.To get this story out, I need your support. My readers. My friends. My family. My acquaintances. I need you, each and every one of you, to do the following things:
- Buy a copy of the book - the ebook is cheap, and even cheaper before June 15 (3.99 is less than a fancy coffee!). The paperback is the standard cost for that genre - not bad and you're supporting a friend.
- READ it. This goes without saying, but seriously. Read it.
- Write a review, on Smashwords, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple, whatever. Just do it - please. The more reviews the better.
- Share posts from my Facebook author page, links to the book (paperback or digital), and or tweets. Talk it up to people who might need to read this story - it could help someone get through a tough part of life.
- If you're feeling this close to your heart, then share it with organizations, media, or other outlets and contacts that would find this story interesting. I research, but I am limited. I may have missed something. I'm sure I missed something.
Please. Help me do this. Help me reach out to people suffering in silence. Help me pull them out and show them how they might live.
What did I do last week? Ugh. I feel like several weeks have passed in the span of one...
- Print copy of Lilith and Ammon
- Print copy of The Brothers
- Print copy of Lovers and Rivals
- Amazon Kindle copy of Lilith
- Kindle copy of new version Brothers
- Kindle copy of Lovers
- Uploaded Thrive preorder to Kindle
- Uploaded Thrive journal preorder to Kindle
- Aggressive social media campaign posts - G+, Twitter, Facebook, author forums
- Blog posts
- Solicit organizations for Thrive as resource listing
- Solicit organizations for speaking engagements
- Upload to Patreon
- Start Family, Friend, Foe rewrite (WOOHOO!)