Saturday, February 12, 2011

Foray into Comics

Besides getting sick again, the last few days I've been thinking of ways to stave off boredom.  Fortunately for Christmas my parents gave me a few canvas paper pads which I broke out (once I get around to photographing them I'll put them up here). 

Since Christian and I started dating, he's gotten me into the world of web comics.  The most classic (for a whole bunch of reasons) being Penny Arcade.  It was only recently that I thought, "Hey, I could write/draw comics." but it was only in the last couple days that I really started thinking about what I would draw, and what I would say.  Yesterday I finally started drawing and writing.  Seeing as I have limited resources, the process is slow. 

Hopefully in a few days I'll post the first one. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment