Friday, March 30, 2012

Back to the Bay - The Big Move

It's happening.

I am so excited.

Don't get me wrong, we're going to miss our church. Our church in Bakersfield has a great group of people. I would recommend it to anyone who is progressive and finds themselves in Bakersfield.

I also loved my job here. I really enjoyed teaching writing. I would love to do more of it. I also love teaching adults. If I had to choose one age bracket to teach, I'd choose adults every time.

So yes, we will miss those things. And we will miss the friends we've made in Bakersfield.

But... the Bay. The BAY! We have several good friends in the Bay whom we've missed terribly. These friends not only have similar understandings of life, but they are adventurers. They like to try things, and play in life. It's something that is drastically different from Bakersfield, generally.

In addition to the change in people, the Bay is the kind of place that throbs with creative energy. Forget writer's block! Inspiration here I come! Needless to say, I'm excited about the possibilities for my writing and my art.

It's a new era, and I'm so ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment