Friday, September 21, 2012

8 Book Goal - Progress Update

Well, I had gotten off track. The job I've had for a month in combination with a few other things made writing difficult. That said, I'm up to around 55k words with JEREMIAH. It's not great, but it's alright. I also wrote 2 short stories, together totalling around 6k. One of them has already been submitted to a magazine, while the other is waiting on reader comments before going on.

So while I'm not where I wanted to be by this time, I am progressing. I just need to keep progressing. I'm now thinking a book of short stories may be on the table, depending on how some of these are received (and if I can write enough to complete a themed book).

I'm also prepping a few ideas for writing a complete novel in a month. That hinges on my ability to complete two other books before November - JEREMIAH and Lilith and Ammon. I think I can do it.

The plus side is once L&A is published,  The Brothers will become free digitally. This might be an all the time thing or for a limited period. I haven't committed one way or another. Suggestions on this point are welcome.

In the mean time, I'll continue slogging on.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment