Monday, May 20, 2013

SWC Day 13: One Tough Wolf

ANDREW is a surprise. The plot is going distinctly difficult directions. The topics being discussed are hard, especially because I know for a lot of people they will hit close to home (alcoholism, loss of status, and bullying specifically). Because of this, I find them a little more painful to write. They're too realistic even if I haven't experienced them directly. Then again, these topics could be the same things that draw readers in. I'm interested to find out how it's received (though I have some time before that can happen).

Despite my difficulty powering through my daily writing goal, I did succeed! I went from 33,163 to 37,669 (just 6 words over my goal amount!). It was close, but I did it.

I'm hoping to bring the total word count to around 70k which I should be able to do by the beginning of next week if I successfully complete my goal amount every day. I might even be able to fit something else writing related in (because of the days off). We'll just have to see.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment