Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SWC: Day 7: Better Late?

Well last night was a fail. I started writing late (like 9 pm) which was a mistake. At midnight I still hadn't finished my goal (I was about 1,500 words short at 12,045 when I needed to get to 13,555).

I feel horrible at my failure.

That said, I wasn't sure how I was going to get the words out anyway. I wasn't exactly sure what direction I was going to go with the non-fiction ART book, and that probably contributed to me not reaching my goal yesterday.

I don't have much else to say on this front except that I started writing a little earlier today (okay, much earlier) and I'll post about that shortly.

Keep your fingers crossed. I think this will work out. I'm feeling a lot better about the whole project now.

No comments:

Post a Comment