Saturday, July 20, 2013

Vacation for Writing or Not?

The past few days have been pretty jam-packed which hasn't left a lot of room for writing. :-/

I'm hopeful that I'll have some time this week to hole myself up and write, though it seems visiting family has turned into a lot of "hang out with prego lady." And I understand. I do. I just need to get writing done for my own peace of mind...and to lower my stress levels.

Even writing this is tensing my shoulders.

Probably not good to do right before bed. *sigh*

Well, because even thinking about this is causing anxiety I'm going to cut this short. The goal of this week was not to cause stress, but to decrease it (and my personal one was to get a bit more writing/publishing done...maybe that was wishful thinking).

I'll keep you posted as I go along...and hopefully there is more to post about. :-/ Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment