Tuesday, July 23, 2013

SWC Update - Press Releases and Leisurely Plans

Well, I finally sent out some press releases for JEREMIAH today. This happened after much research and muddling through contact pages, name lists, and deciding what was worth fiddling with and what wasn't.

I could still send out more.

I guess you could always send out more.

I'm not sure when you're supposed to stop when talking about a metropolitan area as large as the Bay. It feels like I could keep sending things out and always find another little news outlet or blogger that's concerned with things in the area.

I even sent things to television stations. I'm not sure if they'll do anything with it, but you never know. I can hope.

For the moment I'm going to try and finish BELOW THE BELT. It's the next fiction piece closest to being complete (formatting, editing, etc).  I do have a few more things I need to work on, but I'm recognizing this week for what it is - disjointed work time at best. So, with that in mind, I'm going to enjoy it for what it is and get done what I can.

That's all we can do.

Along those veins, I'm going to take a nap. I have to if I want to have any hope of surviving the rest of the day.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment