Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Poetry Collection Published!

 
This summer was rough. It was so rough that for a period of time the only thing I could do creatively was to write poetry. It's been a little while since I've written poetry exclusively (for years it was the only type of writing I did). 

Even though it had been some time since I'd written so much poetry, I found it was a bit like riding a bicycle. You never really forget.So for about a month I was writing only poetry. It was a cathartic process that helped me deal with the massive amount of hormones surging through my system while Christian and I went through a difficult situation that I wouldn't wish on any one. 

The result was this chapbook size collection of poems - UNCERTAIN TRANSFORMATION. The poems are about pregnancy, financial uncertainty, determination, and hope for opportunity.

Be sure to visit Smashwords to download a free sample as well as purchase the full collection today!

No comments:

Post a Comment