Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm moving!

I'm moving!
This is my formal announcement: starting next Monday (August 17, 2015), I will blog on my author site, www.alexisdonkin.com. I will no longer post new items on this site, however I will continue to hold this site for archival purposes.

Note: My subscription button in the sidebar to the right will connect you to my active newsletter.

End of an Era

It's been five years since I began this blog and a lot has happened. I declared my intention to be a writer. I screwed up - a lot. I got better. I published a ton of books. I mastered many skills and continue to research, read, and try new things. And I keep getting better because of this.

I am proud of what I have accomplished, and I feel it is time to graduate from my hobbyist beginnings into a more professional and streamlined approach. So come over to the site, check out all the goodies there, in addition to the blog, and sign up for my newsletter to get all the latest (as well as periodic subscriber only goodies).

Thanks for sticking with me and sending good thoughts on this next phase of my professional journey.




No comments:

Post a Comment