Tuesday, October 5, 2010

No excuses

I will likely share something later and more substantial, but I couldn't resist. I'm blogging from my phone!

I decided I would try and find a Bay area news rss feed last night for my well loved G1. Instead I found myself looking at Twitter apps and other social media randomness. The result is, I still can't log into Twitter from my phone because I still can't remember my password. Lucky for me I have my login for the beloved Blogger. Yes, it may have limits, and yes, if I did this daily I would have to have thumb tendon replacement surgery BUT still. I AM blogging from my cell phone. No excuses for absence. Now I just need to get a battery that lasts longer than 4 hours. *sigh*

We live in the future. Isn't it awesome?!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment