Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Update and SWC Day 27

Well, I'm still struggling with a title for the parenting/pregnancy blog, which is why I haven't posted anything related to that. Today isn't a regularly scheduled day for this blog (moving forward) but I didn't want to leave you all hanging while I figure this stuff out.

In the mean time, today I worked on some pieces of my media kit (some which can be used for any book while others are more book specific). I also finished the cover art for ANDREW (even though the book itself is still being written... geez Alexis!). Add to all this the fact I got some research done for my ART guide/how-to book and even a little writing for it. I'm feeling pretty productive (despite having a ridiculously low step count on my pedometer, but at least I got SOMETHING done!).

So, while I didn't stick perfectly to my schedule (or *exactly* to some of my goals - like the step count) I feel like things are continuing in the right direction.

That said, if you have suggestions for a title for the parenting/pregnancy blog PLEASE leave a comment or mention me on Twitter (@alexisdonkin). I am open to hearing suggestions (though I can't promise I'll use them!).

No comments:

Post a Comment