Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pre-Holiday Artist/Writer Mania

It's been a busy time what with having a broken power supply for my laptop, making Christmas gifts, reading up on success, and taking care of kiddo. I'm in the middle of a bunch of things that I'm planning on making available to my readers etc:
  1. I'm thinking about putting up some videos with pronunciation keys for my books to make it easier to negotiate the crazy Gaelic names (yes? Yay or nay?).
  2. I'm still working on my short story that I hope will be available by Christmas. Tip for Khloe fans: It will include the exact wording of the Lilith prophecy!
  3. I'm also writing some songs... in a variety of styles.
  4. And in case that wasn't enough, there's always Book 4...
  5. and there's also the other short stories/tidbits I'm going to put into a book for Khloe fans who want all the different side and back stories.
 Needless to say, my days are INSANELY busy. I've been napping at least once with my kid and crashing at night. So yeah, blogging has been a little hard. I promise to continue updating everyone and I will try to get to these other media tidbits for you (I'm excited about them and I hope you will be too!).

Oh, and in case I don't get back here in time...for everyone who believes, have a fabulous holiday next week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment