Friday, November 21, 2014

Have A New Better Life

This past year has been a huge opportunity for me. Fortunately I recognized it and took advantage of the time I was given.

As I continue in the second year of opportunity, I have begun to seriously transform my thought patterns and through this, my actions. It is an exciting process and while I am in the beginning stages, I am already experiencing results.

I have found my focus to be sharper. I am much more centered on completing tasks and doing them completely and successfully.

My relationships have improved. I am more present and appreciate the people in my life so much more.

I take advantage of opportunities as they present themselves.

I forgive myself for past mistakes and instead focus on my present situation, always with my goals in mind.

I am celebrating the beauty and joy around me, in others' lives and in the world. I have learned to focus on everything wonderful. It is a great thing.

I know this is where I was meant to be, doing the things I was meant to do. I know there is only more and I am so excited about the new opportunities that come to me daily. How can I not be? Just writing this put a smile on my face!

Everyone has this capacity. Anyone can transform their thoughts and begin to see a different, better world - a different and better life. And when one sees different and better, one gets different and better. It is impossible to continue acting as you did in the past if you see the world differently. It is impossible to stay where you were. You must change. You must do more and be more because that is what your vision requires.

It's a great feeling. It's not magic. It's just you, thinking.

Have a vision - see your new better world, your new better life. Appreciate all the beauty and wonder working to bring it about. Stay focused. Thoughts turn to actions. Actions change reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment