I am excited about revelation, helping people, transformation, joy, heartache, and the power and strength my journey has given me.
I am excited by the wonderful people who surround me with love and life every day. What wonderful people the world has made! How lucky I am to be blessed with them in my life!
I am so grateful for the support I have received for this project (THRIVE) already. It feels as though I am walking with arms wrapped around me, hugging me, urging me, holding me up, and pushing me ever forward - picking me up at the slightest stumble.
You, my dear friends, are what this is all about. Really. And I love each and every one of you. I really, truly do.
I would be a fraction of myself without you - a lone filament. This, I know beyond doubt, as you prove yourselves time and again. No one is alone. Each person is a moment - a point in time, in a network of relationship. Touch a thread, and ripples move across the web. And when I reach out, I see more connections than I ever expected. And this - this is glorious.
This past week went in a slightly different direction than I anticipated, in part because I had a mini burnout, inspired partially from computer troubles. Thankfully my wonderful partner corrected that. So this is what I completed in the last week:
- 90% LOVERS & RIVALS revamped
- Author website up and running (domain and hosting purchased etc) - http://alexisdonkin.com
- Outreach to target group of magicworkers for campaign/marketing advice
- Tweaking and completion (really this time!) of THRIVE manuscript
- Developing database of contacts to receive press kit (in hopes of securing speaking engagements and possible book purchases)
- Blog posts
- Patreon posts
- Brainstormed/outlined serialized writing for Patreon subscribers (more on this later!)
- Brainstormed additional tabs for website (influences with relevant links?)
- Implemented daily back-ups of documents
- Outreach to author forums for social media boost & marketing advice
- Made social media picture posts
- Updated social media
- Facebook author page
- LOVERS & RIVALS 100% revamped
- BROTHERS & L&R covers revamped
- BROTHERS & L&R revamped books on Smashwords & Amazon
- Patreon uploads (first look at me reading book excerpt? artwork inspired by novels?)
- Videos -
- intro to author site
- intro to Patreon,
- Patreon thank you
- reading book excerpt?
- Blog posts (of course)
- Begin revamping LILITH & AMMON
- Continue developing THRIVE contact database
- Do social media/marketing planning with magicworkers
- Contact blogs/influencers about guest posts/blurbs for book(?)
- Finish formatting THRIVE for publication
P.S. If you want to be a part of the journey....LET ME KNOW! I need a team of committed ambassadors for THRIVE. It is an important book with an important message and I want it to help as many people as it can. With your help, its reach increases!